Andhrapradesh Telecom Circle BSNL launched new scheme for AP Circle customers. Launching of "Choose Your Number" Scheme through internet by Customers.
Customers can select their choice number through internet, the numbers available at BSNL Andhrapradesh will be displayed and customers can get their choice number by sending simple SMS on registering their number on Internet.
If Customer wish to have the choice Prepaid Mobile number then visit this link site http://sancharsoft.bsnl.co.in/auction/vacant_nos/gsm_no_choice.asp
1) After Click the above link Andhrapradesh BSNL numbers containing the webpage will be displayed.
2) At atime Customer can reserve upto a maximum of two numbers in the above page.
3) After selecting number (Ticking) Click the Reserve Number Link above top left, a popup window will be displayed for registration of your mobile number, type your mobile number and submit.
4) Once the numbers are reserved by customer, a four digit PIN will be sent by SMS to the customer to the mobile number indicated by him in the web page.
5) Then customer has to approach any BSNL Dealer / Franchisee / near by Customer Service Centre
with the mobile and PIN . Customer has to apply for the new Prepaid connection with the mobile number of his choice along with required documents like
- Proof of Identity
- Address proof
- Latest Passport photos
Once the number is reserved by the customer, it will be in reserved state only for maximum 48 hours.
Then BSNL officials in CSC or Partners of BSNLs scrutiny the registered mobile number and PIN sent to customer in their BSNL Official site.
After verification if satisfies the mobile number with PIN, then the official willpair as per the existing procedure.
The terms and conditions will remain the same.